Thank you for your trust and patronage in selecting me as your health care provider. I am a Board Certified Family Physician. I honored to have been practicing continuously in this community since 1996!
I am a traditional “family doc” in that I offer the full compliment of medical services including:
- Newborn care
- Pediatrics (children’s care)
- Chronic disease management (diabetes, hypertension, depression, menopause, osteoporosis, erectile dysfunction)
- Minor office surgical procedures such as suturing lacerations, vasectomies, circumcision, joint injections and more in our newly remodeled state of the art procedure room
- Substance abuse counseling
- Occasional home visits
- Counseling and guidance through all times of complex health care is always provided
My approach to patient care has always been one of prevention, wellness and caring for the whole person: body, mind and spirit. It is best summed by my Mother’s fond memory of me professing at age 4 that I was “going to become a doctor and not only help people but prevent them from getting sick in the first place.”
I know how valuable all of our time is, including yours so I have put together this document to explain how our office works and to outline our policies as clearly as possible. I hope this makes your experience with us go smoothly.
AFTER HOURS CARE
We keep several slots open daily for urgent care. So, do try to call our office first and leave a clear message on the overnight phone – we check those first thing in the morning. However, if it cannot wait or we are busy or the office is closed we recommend:
Dignity Health Urgent Care
1820 41St Ave (Near Bev-Mo)
- They are open 7 days a week 12 - 8 with a smart, friendly staff!
- They have xray and can sometimes do IV but are unable to to blood tests.
- They are contracted with PMG and will take all other major insurances.