Amy Solomon M.D.
• ABAM Board Certified Addiction Specialist since 2011
• AAFP Board Certified Family Doc taking care of families in the San Lorenzo Valley since 1996
• Successful solo practitioner since 2009
I am a Board Certified Family Physician. I honored to have been practicing continuously in this community since 1996!
- Newborn care
- Pediatrics (children’s care)
- Chronic disease management (diabetes, hypertension, depression, menopause, osteoporosis, erectile dysfunction)
- Minor office surgical procedures such as suturing lacerations, vasectomies, circumcision, joint injections and more in our newly remodeled state of the art procedure room
- Substance abuse counseling
- Occasional home visits
- Counseling and guidance through all times of complex health care is always provided
My approach to patient care has always been one of prevention, wellness and caring for the whole person: body, mind and spirit. It is best summed by my Mother’s fond memory of me professing at age 4 :
“I'm going to become a doctor and not only help people but prevent them from getting sick in the first place.”